product name: Hammock Rain Fly Tent Tarp
Material: anti-ultraviolet 190T silver-coated polyester cloth
Color: green, sky blue (Due to the different monitors, there will be some color difference.)
Fabric: 3 x 3 meters/ 9*9 ft
Support pole: 2 meters / 6 ft high (8 knots) (Due to manual measurement, there will be an error of 1-3 cm.)
1 x Rain fly tent tarp
2 x Poles
8 x Ground spikes
8 x Wind ropes
1 x Outsourcing
1. Waterproof and anti-ultraviolet: the camping tarpaulin is made of 190T silver-coated polyester cloth, and the inner layer is silver-plated, which has excellent anti-ultraviolet, abrasion, and water resistance. It can keep you away from the sun, rain, wind, and snow for a long time.
2. Easy to set up: the waterproof camping tarp is easy to set up in a few minutes with the included accessories all you need. It can also be used outdoors with trees, trekking poles, and upright sticks.
3. Perfect design: large size can provide enough space for your hammock or tent. Enjoy UV sunlight protection and you can take a nap under it as a sun shelter.
4. Multifunctional: rain flies are widely used in tarps, hammock shelters, simple tents, car shelters, and outdoor kitchen shelters.
5. Open the tarp and spread it on the ground as a tent footprint or picnic mat, which is a necessary condition for outdoor activities. It can also be used as a shading barrier for courtyards. You can put this camp tarp with poles in the trunk of your car for the unexpected.
6. Large space, stable structure, good ventilation performance, wide application area, outdoor camping, and command lounge. When not in use, roll it up and receive it in the handbag included with the tent. It is small in size, can be carried and held, and is very convenient.